Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fall 2010 OPI haul


Fall 2010 OPI haul, originally uploaded by kennasmomma.

I went to Cosmoprof today and here's what I decided to get. My husband thinks Cosmoprof sounds like a Soviet Commissary or something. "Heading down to the Cosmoprof, Comrade?"

Anyways.. I may have these names wrong, as I am going from memory. We'll see how I did:

Russian Navy, Royal Rajah Ruby, Eiffel For this Color, Cuckoo For this Color, Yodel Me on My Cell, Ski Teal We Drop, Diva of Geneva, William Tell Me About OPI

I wanted some of the fall OPIs and there were a few essentials missing from my collex. Guess I'm in the fall state of mind, because I picked up only dark fall colors. I did have Dutch Tulips in my hand, but decided it was so close to Red Hot Ayers Rock, that I didn't need it. I, also, nearly bought my Chihuahua Bites, but passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment