Saturday, February 6, 2010

China Glaze Up & Away Skittles

Wow! I am so glad I ordered these. I especially like the brights. I already have Nubar's pastel collection and could have probably just gotten away with only ordering the Re-Fresh Mint.

I couldn't decide on one color of the 10 I got, so I tried them all. Which one should I do a full mani of now?

Lemon Fizz, Re-Fresh Mint, Light As Air, Something Sweet, Sugar High. Looks like a bowl of Jordan Almonds.

Grape Pop, Heli-Yum, Happy Go Lucky, Four Leaf Clover (is greener than pictured), Flying High (is slightly more teal, than blue). Oh! Not neon, but definitely bright and cheerful. So very shiny, no matte upon drying like a true neon.


I love this collection! China Glaze has really perfected their formula for this collection. It is so shiny, so opaque, applies very well. These are all 2 coats. 3 coats would probably be too much You could almost get away with one coat on the brights, besides the yellow.

I skipped the melon & peach colors, assuming they would not compliment me. I almost skipped the yellows, but these actually look good on me.

So which color should I choose?

3 comments:

  1. lol, i have such a hard time associating people's screen names with their blogs... but i am glad today's skittles were so recognizable!!! and i actually read them on same day and not mutilple days later! did you end up doing the other hand full on rainbow too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not, yet... still skittles. I'm actually thinking some Heli-Yum with Valenyines themed Konad. Wish me luck. I am Knoad imapired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastels! I like the skittle look!

    ReplyDelete