Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I have exactly 3 RBLs (Rescue Beauty Lounge). I would love to have more, but it's a bit cost prohibitive. Their sophisticated creams really appeal to me. I feel most comfortable wearing an edgy cream at work. Neons or obscenely blingy glitters make me feel a little awkward in a professional environment.

This is Plie. Applied wonderfully and was opaque in 2 coats.





Then, since none of us can go shopping as often as we'd like, I thought I'd show you the results of a recent shopping trip that involved Sephora and Ulta.

I am absolutely thrilled with the Urban Decay Polish Primer Potion & the Blinc Mascara! Thanks Jessika.

The glitters are Nabi brand. I found them at a clothing & accessory store. I forgot the name. They have a really strong smell. I haven't tried those, yet.

The skinny Ulta bottles were from the newest collection. My shopping buddy asked a SA when they'd have them. Not too surprisingly, they already had them.. in a DRAWER! I swear every time I go to this Ulta the employees look like their on a pleasure cruise. All their nail polish could be gone on the sales floor and it would never occur to anyone to go look in the back for replenishment stock. I suspect that is why they had 2 complete sets of the CHI collection that was out around November, but no display anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment