Monday, March 1, 2010

Something Special

A major lemming of mine has been Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday. I adore large hex glitter and rainbow glitter. This is both in one. A wonderful nail board friend at MUA (Makeup Alley) was generous enough to allow me to borrow it for a little while. I think I may have to break down and buy this. I have tried making my own, but finding glitter that does not loose its color in nail polish and turn the clear polish into a muddy mess has proven to be more difficult than I imagined. I even ordered some on eBay specifically for nail art. It too lost its color and turned the polish to a disgusting mud color.

This is Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm with Lippmann Happy Birthday on top. There's no sun currently in this part of the world, so no holo goodness can be seen *sigh* It does provide a lovely charcoal grey background, however.


1 comment: