Sunday, January 24, 2010

OPI Manacurist of Seville

This is today's NOTD. Its from the OPI Espana Fall 2009 collection.

Its one of those colors that looks different in different lights. Sometimes it looks very bright red, sometimes it looks like a dark wine color. I really like the OPI Espana collection. It is almost all highly pigmented creams, and I love shiny, smooth creams.

You can see some bubbling in my pictures, i think that was mainly from the Seche Vitae, which was probably too thick. I tried some new tips on clean up I read on Megan's blog Little Music Boxes . I had used most of her techniques already, but could never acheive the smooth, straight, clean gap she does. Her tip about the drying drops and waiting 20 minutes to clean up made a big difference.




No comments:

Post a Comment