Monday, February 28, 2011

These is the coolest nail art tutorials ever!

The other day I was checking out some blogs and stumbled onto a blog and some You Tube videos that are awesome! Robin Moses is incredibly talented! Her blog can be found here: Robin Moses' blog

Obviously, she is an artist. I will never, ever be doing the amazing portraits she does on a nail. She is very energetic and passionate about her art. She generously shares her knowledge and techniques. I found her use of pigments and foil adhesive very interesting. If you check her blog she will tell you where to find the adhesive. I ordered myself some and ended up getting some foils, too. I'm really nervous and intimidated to do any foils, but maybe... I'm sure I'll have to work up to it.

Check out her shattered glass tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment